The El Dorado County Republican Party Invites You to Join Us Today
We are Working Hard to Preserve Liberty, Reduce Taxes, and Ensure Prosperity for All
Please Join Us Today In the Pursuit of Making America Great Again!! We Need Your Help.
Join Us At Our Next Meeting
When? Monday, August 10th, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. In-Person & via Phone
In-Person Location: Park Community Church, 3901 Wild Chaparral Drive in Shingle Springs
State Propositions on the November 2020 Ballot (Discussion & Possible Endorsements)
To access the meeting remotely, please call Chairman Todd White at (530) 417-0807
For more information call EDC GOP Executive Director Terry Gherardi @ 916-410-6119
Visitors Are Always Welcome!
Who May Register to Vote?
- You are a United States citizen
- You are a resident of California
- You are at least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
- You are not in prison or on parole for conviction of a felony
- You have not been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote